Returns & Cancellations Policy
We want our customer to be 100% happy with their purchase and to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. If you are unhappy with your order, we will refund your order or exchange your product within 14 days of when the order was delivered. However, this is subject to the following conditions:
1. We must be notified within 7 days of the order being delivered that you wish to return the order.
2. Except in cases where the items are delivered in error, are defective, or badly damaged on arrival, you will be responsible for returning the product to us.
3. Orders must be returned in the original packaging and in good condition for the refund to be granted. This must be packed as tightly and securely as possible along with a copy of the invoice highlighting the return items and please write the reason for returning and quantity.
4. The return address is: MacDuff International, 6 Newton Place, Glasgow, G3 7PR, UK.
5. Fix our address on the packaging and ensure no other addresses are visible.
6. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned product.
7. You have legal responsibility for the product until it is returned to us.
8. Should the products have evidence of any tampering, we have the right to deduct the cost of tampered products from any refund given.
9. In the case of goods delivered in error, or which are defective of badly damaged on arrival, Islay Mist Whisky will arrange to have a courier service to collect the products from you. Such collections will be at our expense and we will also refund you the original purchase and delivery cost of such items.
You can cancel your order but this must be done in email within 6 hours of purchasing.
If the product has been delivered, or we are unable to prevent delivery of a dispatched order from being completed, you must return the product to use for it to be cancelled. In such cases the return will be accepted subject to the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy above.
You are responsible for returning your order to Islay Mist Whisky unless they were already damaged or defective. Please return items to address below:
6 Newton Place
Please follow the instructions below for returning items:
1. Return a copy of the invoice highlighting the return items and please write the reason for returning and quantity.
2. Please put the order and invoice in the original packaging as tightly and securely as possible to ensure minimal damage from transit.
3. Fix our address on the packaging and ensure no other addresses are visible.